Introduce yourself

Go down

Introduce yourself

Post  rahulmittal on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:01 am

Hello Everyone. I would like to share my time with all of you. I am free now. I am Rahul Mittal from Delhi (India). My hobbies are playing cricket, net surfing, listening lots more.
Please introduce yourself to be a regular part of this community.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Rahul

digital backs family dentistry raleigh

rahulmittal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself

Post  pawansoni on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:24 am

Hi, Rahul, this is Pawan from India. Welcome to this sight. I am also a new user here. I hope you enjoy this sight.

dallas fha loans family dentistry raleigh

pawansoni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Intraduction

Post  brucely on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:42 am

Hi, this is Brucely. At present i am staying in Canada. My hobbies are playing chess and basketball. I am working as general manager in one of the leading company in Canada.

brucely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  miththu on Thu May 13, 2010 4:36 am

Hi, My name is miththu. I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum
of great people and thank you all for making me feel welcome. I just joined
today. I am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible Smile

miththu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ayliana on Sat May 29, 2010 4:33 am

I am Ayliana from Australia.

ayliana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:10 am

It's been a few years since we both met during B-school preparation courses. We hit it off immediately and from that time have been constantly in touch, keeping each other updated about our futile attempts at getting into an elite B-school in the country. Along the way, my efforts petered off, I started concentrating more on my job, I got married and today my B-school dream is all but forgotten. At the same time, he had given up, made peace with his work and work environment, went abroad on an assignment, tried to get into a school there (and failed) and finally settled down for a career sans a business degree. Or so I thought until the call yesterday. He hadn't given up and now he is going to one of the best schools in the country. Wow!! Congratulations man.

So what does the movie have anything to do with this? There is this one scene where their first exam results are out and two of the guys (Madhavan and Sharman) anxiously scan the results only to find that they have just about made it, at the bottom of the list. But they don't see their friend’s name (Amir) there and turn back, sad that he has not even made the cut although they have made it. Then they come to know from someone else that their friend has topped the exam while they both have just managed to scrape through! Their faces fall even lower and the voice over says, "It is a common enough feeling. We feel bad when our friends don't do well. But we feel worse when we know that they have done much better than us."

Dude, there is this corner of my head where I am feeling real bad that you made it and I didn’t (I think it’s the J word) but pay no heed to that (I won’t either). You did it and that's what matters. All the very best to you and let me know how it goes.
=======================================
Composite Doors | Composite Front Doors

madi123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 am

I'm Chinese. Normally I would never even mention my ethnicity in Y!A or in real life (as in bringing it up as a topic for discussion), but after going into the Cultures and Groups sections, it's sort of reflex.
I'm chinese, but born and raised in Alberta, Canada. My parents didn't force my ethnicity on me. I don't know how to speak, write, or read my "native" Cantonese. I didn't grow up with alot of Asian friends, my entire family is sort of White-Washed; including my siblings.. we date outside our race, but I love East-Asian men now in terms of preference for the first time in my life (but White-Washed Asians.. weird I know).
People see me as someone I'm probably not. I think I'm probably one of those unapproachable people because I'm guarded in real life, but if they get to know me, they would realize I'm more innocent than they really think. They look at me and probably think "party girl," (that's what people have told me.. and those are often the type of men I attract), but then I let them know that that lifestyle is not my thing, but I have nothing against it.. most of my friends have went through that phase or are still at it. So in my life I'm stuck in a rut of how people see me and portray me.. I seem like some wild and outgoing person, but in reality I'm guarded and I'm careful with the decisions I make..
I'm a woman with pretty low self esteem about her skills and abilities and talents; I feel like I'm talentless sometimes.
I actually got a tattoo of an orchid a year ago to represent my mom.. it's her favorite flower. She was diagnosed with breast cancer and beat it.
I like R&B music.. including from artists like LLoyd, JDiggz, Trey Songz, etc..
I smoke marajuana on occasion to relax, but only when I really need it or when I can get some from friends haha.. so I don't go actively seeking weed..
My house is being rennovated right now and one of the construction workers is this really hot 34 year old Asian guy with a really hot body.
Too bad he's married and has a daughter.
But hell, he's been checking me out to, I could easily get him.
Too bad I'm still a virgin and not a whore eh?!?!

Did you just want an intro or my life story..
You haven't even heard the half of it yet..
==========================================
office chairs | chairs

madi123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jvpl on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 am

I am Jason paul and i am new to this forum. I found it on Google.I think it is a good place to communicate and learn information.

jvpl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 am

When you introduce yourself by saying your own name, don't use your title. Even if other people call you Mrs. Murray, introduce yourself as Eleanor Murray or Eleanor. However, with children who need help knowing what to call you, you can introduce yourself as Aunt Eleanor or Grandma Ellie if you want them to call you that.
Famous Quotes by Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie Quotes

dewde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down