Post  smithjohn on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:08 pm

I Hate Studies But I love to Go School

smithjohn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hate studies

Post  rahulmittal on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:04 am

Hello john.
Yeah you are very true. Even I love to go school but I hate studies. I had passed my school 3 years back but I still missed my school and friends a lot. I missed how I used to make fun of others, bunk classes n everything related to school.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Rahul

digital backs family dentistry raleigh

rahulmittal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Hate Studies

Post  helma on Thu May 06, 2010 11:37 pm

The Journal of Hate Studies is an international scholarly journal promoting the sharing of interdisciplinary ideas and research relating to the study of what hate is, where it comes from, and how to combat it. It presents cutting-edge essays, theory, and research that deepen the understanding of the development and expression of hate. The Journal aims to provide a deeper understanding of the processes that encourage the expression of hate so that methods of challenging and stopping its expression may be based on theory and research. The Journal reflects the optimism that as hate is understood, it can be contained and controlled allowing for persons to reach their full human potential without fear of retribution.
-------------
Cheap SEO

helma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cadee on Mon May 17, 2010 1:49 am

The Journal reflects the optimism that as hate is understood, it can be contained and controlled allowing for persons to reach their full human potential without fear of retribution.

cadee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 am

In response to the distress of citizens over the lack of a visible police presence: uniformed officers on patrol may slow everyday urban crime, but if a decent portion of 55,000 new police were plainclothes, that would be an advantage over terrorism in that a terrorist might be less careful if a uniformed officer is not visible in the moments leading up to an attack. This hypothetical "cloaked" force would do little to ease citizens' minds but might be the smart move in the long run. However, in a nation where corruption is common, plainclothes officers could more easily follow that path thus worsening the situation.

Secondly, I'm not as surprised as disappointed by the number of comments i read using human social and political history to place blame, deepen divisions, and draw new dividing lines between the minds of people. When can we all decide to put the past as a tool for harboring grudges in the past and learn to use it as the most important tool of insight anyone can have for the future? politicians are schemers, we all know that. They have lots of money, we all know that. They play the power game well, we all know that. No matter how much they care about the common man, the rules of their game require them to put their personal interests above all else. we all know that. But the common man has his feet planted on the ground and a mere human on a throne stands on nothing but a fantasy entertained by the well aware masses, supported by our able shoulders.

madi123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jvpl on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

The Journal aims to provide a deeper understanding of the processes that encourage the expression of hate so that methods of challenging and stopping its expression may be based on theory and research. The Journal reflects the optimism that as hate is understood, it can be contained and controlled allowing for persons to reach their full human potential without fear of retribution.

jvpl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pavithra194 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:32 am

When ideologues want to demonize opponents, they always use the word "we" to mean "they". So, for instance, here's an academic who wants to study the phenomenon of "hatred". He's not sure what "hate" is, but he is quite sure that "we" are full of it. And by "we" he means, "Some people seem to hate President Obama. Some hate Muslims. Some hate homosexuals." Unless this academic hails from the pool of Talk Radio devotees, I'm pretty sure that when he says "we", he mean "those tacky people over there". His tribe, of course, is immune from the phenomenon of hatred.

=========================
Income Protection Insurance| Life Insurance Quotes

pavithra194

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:26 pm

The Journal aims to provide a deeper understanding of the processes that encourage the expression of hate so that methods of challenging and stopping its expression may be based on theory and research. The Journal reflects the optimism that as hate is understood, it can be contained and controlled allowing for persons to reach their full human potential without fear of retribution.
Hell Famous Quotes
Hell Quotes

dewde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Replay

Post  door on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:59 am

I had passed my school 3 years back but I still missed my school and friends a lot.

Noise Cancelling Headphones
Noise Cancellation Headphones
-------------

door

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum